Tuesday, November 24, 2015

gift guide: for her

gifts for all the women in your life, in every price range



Another gift guide is here, and this one is for the ladies! I've gathered up some of my favorite gift ideas for sisters, best friends, moms, boyfriend's girlfriends and all the other women you know! I found a lot of goodies this year, but I think my favorite is definitely the the Kate Spade wine stopper and cork screw! How adorable, right?

I also love the passport holder, perfect for the girl on the go. It's also customizable, which is great if you're looking to add a personal touch! And of course, you can't go wrong with a cute coffee mug or the perfect dish and organizer to display your favorite baubles.

What's on your Christmas wish list this year? 

P.S. the perfect gift guide for him

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top