Monday, September 8, 2014

The greatest football highlight ever

I was out for lunch with my mom and sister yesterday, happy to be with them but sad to be missing Sunday football. Lucky for me, we ended up going to Applebee's and I happened to see the greatest play by none other than my favorite team: the Steelers.

Did you see Antonio Brown go full ninja on this guy? It was amazing. Of course, he was trying to hurdle and failed, but the results were hilarious.

I've seen memes and gifs about it all over, and I'm so happy I got to see it firsthand. And then today Spencer Lanning tweeted the best response. Definitely made my day. Check out the ESPN video here, with slow-motion replays.

Antonio Brown best football highlight

(Image via SBNation)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top