Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mini-golf date night


My boyfriend Adam and I have been together for almost a year now, and we try to go out at least once a week on a date. But with our jobs and busy schedules, sometimes even just dinner and a movie turns into dinner and asleep by 10 p.m. We're too young for this!


But tonight we decided to forego dinner and try out mini-golf at a new place called GlowGolf that opened in West Des Moines this summer. And it was so much fun!


My one and only experience with mini-golf was on a family vacation when I was about 6 years old and my dad put my ball two inches away from every hole so I could hit it in. And as it turns out, I haven't improved very much...


These little loops were my nightmare. I always hit it too hard and nearly made the ball come back through it. Adam got a few holes-in-one, because he's really good at sports, but I did still manage to beat him at a few of them :)


This was such a cute, fun way to spend date night. We had a great time; it was so relaxing and a nice change of pace for us. We'll definitely be going back again — and hopefully I'll learn how to aim a little better :)

What are your favorite date night ideas? Ever tried mini-golf before?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top