Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wish List: Fall accessories



As you already know, I love fall — especially the chilly weather fashions (I've got a whole Pinterest board dedicated to exactly that). So I thought I'd share some of the accessories on my wish list this season.

1. Statement necklace: Style this up or down with an elegant dress or a graphic tee for multiple looks  2. Headphones  3. Statement ring  4. Knit scarf  5. Oxblood lipstick: I love the deep red color of this NARS Audacious lipstick in Jeanne for the holiday season...very festive and sexy  6. Stacking rings  7. Sunglasses  8. Tiered necklace: This one from Gucci is WAY out of my budget, but I still love it  9. Black ankle bootsThe gold detail and the open design on this style are so versatile  10. Purple infinity scarf  11. Layered necklace  12. Nail polish: These navy bluedark cherry and nude colors are absolutely gorgeous for fall  13. Tan booties  14. Berry lipstick  15. Clutch: The soft leather and shape make this a perfect accessory for any outfit, from cozy sweaters to date-night dresses

What's on your wish list this season? Anything like mine? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top