Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fall is finally upon us


There are so many reasons fall is my favorite season. Memories of picking pumpkins at my uncle's pumpkin patch, looking for the crunchiest leaves to stomp on the sidewalk, opening the tub of sweaters and scarves I've been hiding all summer, eating far too much candy corn...

This year I'm looking forward to those, plus a few more old favorites (hot tea, football, ankle boots, and dark lipsticks), and a few new things I hope to do (picking and stomping grapes at a local vineyard and discovering all the fun cool-weather things to do in Des Moines). 

Oh, and enjoying a good campfire in the crisp fall air if I can convince my dad to bring out his new fire pit before it gets too cold :)

This checklist would be a fun way to spend the season:



What are you looking forward to this fall? 

(Images via Pinterest and A Subtle Revelry)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top