Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall reading list





































Fall and winter are the best time for reading, don't you think? Summer reading outside in the sun is great, but when it's cold all I want to do is curl up in a big sweatshirt, drink green tea and read all the books I can find. (And that's usually not hard because my sister is an English teacher.)

Right now I'm having a hard time fitting in any time for fun reading between work and classes, but I just started Tina Fey's Bossypants (wonderful so far), and I have several more to read on my Kindle.

The Goldfinch has been on my list for a while, but I think it will be a great one for Thanksgiving break. I started reading the first couple chapters at the beginning of the semester, but I just couldn't concentrate, and I can tell it's a book worth focusing on. (I mean, it did win a Pulitzer.)

Also on my list is Madame Bovary for a little historical drama, and Eleanor and Park because my sister raved about it.

Are you reading any good books right now?

(Photo via Buzzfeed)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top