Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Non-cheesy Valentine's Day gift ideas

Valentine's Day gift ideas for every type of person on miscelenious




My parents always used to surprise my siblings and me with little gifts for Valentine's Day when we were growing up. It could have been candy, a shirt or a charm for my favorite charm bracelet — I never knew what I was going to get, but I always loved it. Even though most people I knew at the time didn't celebrate Valentine's Day with presents, I always loved the idea of giving gifts for the special day.

Maybe you're celebrating with your sweetheart, or maybe you want to get a little something for your best friend this Valentine's Day. Either way, if you want to buy a gift and you're not sure what to get, here are my top picks. For the sweet, chic, sarcastic and all-around awesome people in your life.

1. Leather watch (Nordstrom). This monochrome watch looks so sleek and cool. I know it's a man's watch, but I kind of want it for myself...

2. Greeting card (Forever 21). If you're not about spending a lot of money on Valentine's Day, a sweet little card like this one is a great way to show you care without breaking the bank. Or, if you're creative, a handmade card is even sweeter.

3. Travel bag (Owen and Fred). This travel bag is a constant reminder for your guy that you're thinking of him. Cute and functional — it's a win-win.

4. Copper Mug (Nordstrom). Even if you don't like Moscow Mules, these copper cups are the perfect addition to any kitchen/bar/bachelor pad.

5. Tote bag (Forever 21). One can never have too many cheeky totes, am I right?

6. Lipstick set (Sephora). This NARS lip pencil set is perfect for the lipstick-lover who likes trying new colors but doesn't want to commit to the full-price, full-size versions.

7. Monogram necklace (Urban Outfitters). A personalized gift like this one is perfect for Valentine's Day.

Will you be giving any Valentine's gifts this year? Do you usually, or do you have other traditions?

Related: Gift ideas for him and for her

1 comment :

What do you think?

 
Back to Top