Thursday, February 26, 2015

The new Express collection




Because I'm on Express' extra-special VIP email list (ok, maybe it's the same old list every shopper is on, but whatever), I found out yesterday about their new collection of sexy-casual tops called Express One Eleven.

After one quick look I was in love the pieces, because they all look like something I have or would wear. And the best part: every piece is less than $30. It's so affordable! I think my favorite items are the bralettes, which are only $15 each and look great with the shirts that have low backs or the racerback tanks. The strappy design adds an unexpected element to a plain top, and I'm a sucker for it.

I've been craving stripes lately, so the striped crop top and oversized v-neck really stood out to me. I always love something in an olive hue, and the knotted black tee is just different and fun. And with the black jeans, it gives it a little John Travolta circa Grease element, which I love for some reason. This collection is perfect for spring and summer (and really all year), and I can't wait to add a few of these to my closet soon!

Have you seen the collection yet? Which ones are your favorite?

P.S. 11 offbeat dresses, my shopping haul and spring-time shopping wish list

2 comments :

  1. Oooo I love the bralettes (I'm a huge fan of bralettes in general). Looks like a lovely new collection in general too!

    xx naomi - Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Naomi! If you haven't checked out Aerie, I'm loving their bralettes too! Thanks for sharing :)
    -E

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top