Friday, June 12, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a fun weekend.



If only there could be more Fridays in the week. I've had an eventful few days this week, and I'm not planning to slow down this weekend! As part of our summer bucket list, Adam and I are going to Wizard World Comic Con Des Moines tonight. I've never been to anything like it before, but I wrote a story about it for work, and now I'm really excited to see what it's all about (and hopefully meet some of the celebs I interviewed!). Adam's birthday is on Sunday, so we'll also be celebrating that this weekend — hopefully the rainy forecast doesn't ruin all of our plans!

I hope you have a great weekend, and here are some interesting links from this week...

1. "Make the evening his," and other dating advice from the 1950s. (My Domaine)

2. Does Google know how many calories are in your food photos? (The Guardian)

3. Starbucks' new frappuccino flavors sound seriously good. (Time)

4. A tour of the most beautifully decorated home. (Apartment Therapy)

5. Art made from everyday objects. (My Modern Met)

6. Iced coffee straight from the tap... Say what? (Esquire)

7. These cotton candy champagne cocktails look beautiful. (LaurenConrad.com)

8. I love my short hair, but I really miss being able to do this. (Le Fashion)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top