Friday, June 5, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a lovely weekend

miscelenious wandering the web links from this week


Happy Friday, friends! How has your week been? I'm excited to get this weekend started because the gorgeous sunny weather of the last few days has made me feel extremely motivated, and I'm ready to get a lot done! I'm officially walking in two normal shoes now, so you can bet I'll be out walking at least a few times this weekend, and I'm going shopping with a friend on Sunday for the first time in basically forever.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun links from this week...

1. The beauty uniform of one of my favorite authors. (Cup of Jo)

2. Apparently geography explains why my wardrobe lacks color... (Glamour)

3. Shopping on Pinterest is about to get a million times easier. (Buzzfeed)

4. How bad are high heels for you actually? Turns out, kinda bad. (Who What Wear)

5. Do you know the reason they started making all refrigerators magnetic? (Esquire)

6. I would love to go to work in this office every day! (Refinery 29)

7. Seriously crushing on these earrings for summer. (Baublebar)

8. I'd love to try these watermelon ice cubes this summer. (The Kitchn)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top