Friday, June 19, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a great weekend!

wandering the web miscelenious


This Friday is an extra sweet one because I have the day off! I'm spending this weekend at home with my dad to celebrate Father's Day and it's already been a blast! It's been basically forever since I've been home, and I'm just praying that the weather forecast is wrong and it doesn't rain on Sunday so we can get the pontoon out on the lake. We haven't been able to take it out this year yet, so I'm crossing my fingers! What are your plans for the weekend?

1. What it looks like to model your life after Gossip Girl. (Cosmopolitan)

2. An interesting post on the meaning of "thank you" in different cultures. (Cup of Jo)

3. "Why I'm purposely selfish on Instagram." (Nesting Place)

4. A recipe for rose berry sangria. (Glitter Guide)

5. I'm loving sundresses right now, especially the pattern on this one. (Kendi Everyday)

6. Things that are improved when cold — I wholeheartedly disagree with No. 1! (GQ)

7. Adorable iPhone covers. (Mini in the Box)

8. These DIY ring dishes make storing jewelry so much prettier. (A Beautiful Mess)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top