Monday, June 1, 2015

Instagram roundup No. 4


Happy Monday, lovelies! It's been a long time since I did an Instagram roundup, and since today is the first day of June (!), I figured it would be a great time for one. The theme of the last couple months seems to be "change" for me, so I'm excited to share some of those moments with you here. To start, this new pineapple phone case was a much-needed change to my phone's appearance ;) 


The big change to my blog was the new domain, which I had been wanting to do for a long time. I also updated the website's design and I'm loving the results. There were a few glitches with the new site to start, so I want to thank everyone for staying with me as I worked through it. 


I finally found time to read Yes Please last month, and it did not disappoint. If you haven't read it, you can read my review here and then check it out for yourself because you definitely won't regret it!


May was also a big month because I got to lose the crutches from my foot surgery and start walking again! And now I'm very happy to share that today is the first day I am walking without a boot! Back to TWO normal shoes for this girl! It's a little weird to get used to stepping on my right foot again, but soon I'll be completely back to normal :)


I tried my first Jamberry nail wraps recently and then hosted a party and earned all of these gorgeous designs. I've seriously fallen in love with these things and I can't wait to try them al this summer!


Another change to add to the list: a new haircut! I chopped several inches off my hair because I was ready to try something new, and I'm really loving the short style. It's been interesting to get used to styling it, but so far I love it!


I'm not a big fan of margaritas, but there's a restaurant called On the Border in town that serves watermelon margaritas (made with fresh watermelon!) in the summer, and it is to die for. Plus, we finally got to eat outside for lunch one day, and it was beautiful. 


My sweet tooth has been insane lately, so Adam and I went out for frozen yogurt one night and then for ice cream just a couple nights later... I'm definitely excited to be able to start exercising again to make up for all the sugar!


And finally, there's nothing I love more than fresh fruit in the summer. My mom likes to buy these cherries, and even though I'm not a cherry person, she convinced me to try them... And they were amazing! Sorry for ever doubting you, Mom ;)

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow all the fun on my Instagram!

P.S. My first Instagram roundupthe second one, and the third

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top