Friday, October 2, 2015

Wandering the Web: Happy October!

Links from the week of Oct. 2



Happy Friday babes! This Friday is already starting out infinitely better than last week, which I am so grateful for. Adam and I are going to get cheesecake and see The Intern tonight and I can't wait. Have you seen it yet? It's gotten rave reviews, and I can already tell I'm going to love it.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, and here are some fun links I found this week...

1. Do you watch Shark Tank? I love that show... Here are Ashton Kutcher's 3 rules for investing. (Business Insider)

2. Joanna's beautiful explanation on why she and her husband won't have more kids. (Cup of Jo)

3. This is how many calories you could save by dabbing the grease off your pizza. (Cosmopolitan)

4. The meanings behind some of our favorite phrases. (My Domaine)

5. Everything coming to Netflix this month. (Vulture)

6. How great would a 6-hour workday be? (Apartment Therapy)

7. The history of mood rings. (Who What Wear)

8. Two-ingredient cocktails — definitely have to keep this up my sleeve! (Spoon University)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top