Friday, October 23, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a lovely weekend.

A new frappuccino flavor, how to crash a party and the cost of your shoe collection.


Happy Friday babes! Who else is ready to get party that is the weekend started? (Throws hands up in the air — waves them like she just don't care.) I've been waiting for this Saturday for weeks because Adam and I are finally going to pick some pumpkins and have a real "fall" day. We'll be heading back to my uncle's pumpkin patch in the morning and then to a small town outside of Des Moines to get a few photos for an upcoming project I'm working on! I can't wait to share that one with you, but you'll find out soon enough :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and here are some fun links from this week...

1. The new "Beast Mode" Frappuccino sounds kind of amazing. (Time)

2. If you have an iPhone, get ready to search through even more emojis. (Emojipedia)

3. What's coming to Netflix in November. Kind of a lackluster list, in my opinion. (Huffington Post)

4. Love how this hairstyle could be dressed up or down. (Le Fashion)

5. How to crash a party, according to Bill Murray. (Buzzfeed)

6. Thinking I'll have to make these sometime soon. (LaurenConrad.com)

7. Want to know how much your shoe collection costs? Me neither. (Refinery29)

8. Adele's latest single dropped today, and her album comes out next month!!! (Vulture)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top