Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My fall wish list

Everything I'm loving in fall fashion




Happy Tuesday everyone! I know I've mentioned it approximately a million times, but fall clothes are the absolute best. There's nothing I love more than putting together a layered look with different prints and textures. (You can see my first venture at that this year here.) I think this green and blue flannel shirt would look so great underneath a gray or cognac sweater, so that's definitely next on my list!

Of course booties are on my list, because I don't care what anyone says — you can never have too many ankle boots! I did just buy a cute new pair of booties (my first of the season!)  And have you see Olivia Palermo's new collection for Baublebar? It's (not surprisingly) gorgeous and absolutely perfect for fall. I can't wait to start adding sweaters and new accessories to my closet this year; I feel like I've been in a bit of a sartorial funk the past few weeks, but the cooler weather has really inspired me to create fun outfits and try out new looks.

What's on your wish list this fall? Any trends you can't get enough of? 

P.S. Fresh starts of fall, 2015 fall bucket list and last year's fall wish list

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top