Friday, October 16, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a nice weekend!

Two-ingredient recipes, a new clothing line and how to write something people will actually read.


Happy Friday! Is it just me, or did this week absolutely fly? I don't think I ever had time to even wish it was Friday already, haha! Tonight I'm having dinner with a friend and then I'm planning to call it an early night and catch up on sleep. I'll be up bright and early tomorrow for pedicures with my sister and a little shopping in downtown Des Moines. What are you up to this weekend?

I hope you have a great Friday, and here are some fun reads from this week...

1. Playboy decides to stop publishing nude photos. (GQ)

2. How to write something people will actually read. (Entrepreneur)

3. Can't wait till this new book arrives! (Amazon)

4. "It's hard to fix something when you don't know it's broken." (Business Insider)

5. Have you seen the new Bows & Sequins clothing line by Jessica Sturdy? I can't wait to shop her collection! (Bows & Sequins)

6. Three-ingredient recipes that are simple and healthy. (Buzzfeed)

7. YOU GUYS. Lucky Charms Marshmallows is a thing now! (Refinery 29)

8. An open letter to management from Millennials. (LinkedIn)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top