Friday, March 27, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a beautiful weekend



Happy Friday, lovelies! It's beautiful and sunny in Des Moines today (even though it's still chilly in the 40s) and I'm very excited for the weekend because I signed up for a photography class on Saturday and Sunday! I have no training whatsoever in photography, so I've been looking forward to learning some new tricks and skills (like how to actually use my DSLR camera...) to put to use on my blog.

As you can see, my links seem to (unintentionally) revolve around fun pinks because I still can't get over my current obsession with spring colors. It's supposed to get up to the 60s and 70s next week, so I can't wait to break out the skirts and dresses again! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, friends!

1. Even basketball players enjoy giving spelling tests. (Time)

2. J.K. Rowling has the perfect response to a fan commenting on Dumbledore's sexuality. (The Independent)

3. The cutest DIY tic-tac-toe board. (A Beautiful Mess)

4. Mumford & Sons on their switch from banjos to synthesizers. (Rolling Stone)

5. This made me laugh. (A Cup of Jo)

6. How to de-clutter your wardrobe. (Glitter Guide)

7. Wouldn't this be perfect for summer? (Asos)

8. Can't wait to get my hands on a couple of these gorgeous lipsticks. (Sweet Electric)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top