Monday, April 20, 2015

My favorites from the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection


When I first saw the previews of the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection, I knew it was going to be fun. But when I finally got the full glimpse of it on Sunday, it was like a beachy heaven! Sadly, I wasn't able to buy any of it yesterday because I spent a litttttle too much money on all the friends and family sales this month and now I'm putting myself on a strict budget... I know a few of you are feeling me on that one!

Anyway, that won't stop me from lusting over all these gorgeous summer prints and colors. How great are these items for brightening up your whole home? Since I couldn't partake in all the crazy action, I put together all my favorite items here — in case they ever come back in stock!

What are your favorite items? Did you go to the collection opening yesterday? I'd love to hear your stories!

P.S. The perfect home office, favorite spring nail colors and the brights are back

2 comments :

  1. That candle-holder is so dreamy! We went to Target yesterday, but they only had some of the nail polish left. Hopefully things'll come back in stock soon!
    -Kaitlyn & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I went last night and there were a few makeup bags and nail files. And one bikini top. Crazy! I hope some of it comes back in stock too, because it's so perfect for summer!
    -E

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top