Friday, May 29, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a fun weekend



Is it just me, or does everyone feel better after a four-day work week? It's been busy here, and I'm ready to pour myself a drink and relax because I don't have any plans set for the weekend yet (don't you love that feeling?). But I am hoping to convince Adam to take me to see this movie, and I'm about to start reading this book.

I hope you have a great weekend, and here are some of this week's links from around the web...

1. 13 varieties of spiked lemonade to try this summer. (Esquire)

2. If Mary-Kate and Ashley still made mystery movies. (Buzzfeed)

3. This USB turns random objects into a button for your computer. (Co. Design)

4. I can't stop listening to this song.

5. The cutest bachelorette bash supplies. (Southern Curls and Pearls)

6. Just added this book to my reading list.

7. These shoes came in the mail yesterday and I am so in love. (Old Navy via Damsel in Dior)

8. Chocolate dipped almond butter banana bites sound delicious. (A Healthy Slice of Life)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top