Monday, August 3, 2015

Instagram Roundup No. 6

anthropologie coffee mug and audrey hepburn book



July has been a crazy-busy month, so I wanted to give you a glimpse of what's been going on before we get too far into August. As you know, I've been renovating my bedroom a little bit, and I'm finally in the "final stages" part of the renovation journey. I've been having a lot of fun adding pops of color and personality to my room, including this monogrammed coffee mug and Audrey Hepburn coffee table book.



diy marble contact paper table redo



Along with the first picture, this DIY marble table is part of my room's new "clean white" look. I had so much fun making it that I've been thinking of new projects I can take on for the rest of my apartment. Get ready to see me be crafty! ;)

antonio brown steelers jersey gift



Adam earned major boyfriend points when he bought me this Antonio Brown jersey last month. (Remember why he's my favorite player?) Since we've been dating, I've learned more about sports than I ever thought there was to know (not that I'm anywhere close to an expert level!). Even though it kills Adam that I'm not a Cardinals fan like him, he's just thrilled that I actually like watching football with him!

baublebar blue and green tassel earrings in neon



Be still, my heart. I haven't put these tassel earrings from Baublebar away since they arrived in my mailbox. They now have a permanent spot on my white cube, where I can gaze upon their beauty every time I enter my room. Maaaaybe I'm a little obsessed.

road trip games with boyfriend



Adam and I found a new way to entertain ourselves on road trips, and it's probably the best car game I've ever played. I think our combined levels of goofiness are off the charts.

dancing with the stars live tour in omaha



Oh. My. Gosh. I promise I'll have a post dedicated to my sister date to see the Dancing with the Stars live tour soon, but until then, just know it was incredible and if you have the chance to go...TAKE IT.

indianola national balloon classic hot air balloon festival



July was definitely a busy month, but I still managed to squeeze in a lot of fun. The hot air balloon festival was near the top of that list, and it was such a cool experience. I'm already excited to go back next year.

national lipstick day selfies



Obviously, I couldn't not post something about National Lipstick Day. I actually didn't even know it was happening (gasp — I know!) until my friend and soon to be roommie Laura texted me about it that morning. So, I put on my current favorite lipstick and puckered up for the camera. And when I told Adam, his response was something along the lines of, "Isn't every day National Lipstick Day for you?" He really gets me :)

manhattan cocktail at the rooftop bar in des moines



My mom's best friend came to town from California for the wedding last weekend, and we had to spend a night (or two) on the town to celebrate the occasion. We had lots of cocktails, but this Manhattan was by far the prettiest.

mother daughter bridal party


And, of course, I had to document the big day. Mom looked absolutely beautiful in her dress — and I think my sis and I cleaned up pretty well too :) We had a really fun weekend visiting with family and friends, and my feet still hurt from ruling the dance floor...

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to follow all the Insta-fun!

P.S. Instagram roundup No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, No. 4 and No. 5

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top