Friday, August 7, 2015

Wandering the Web: have a great weekend!

wandering the web featured links from the week of Aug. 7


Happy Friday, babes! Wow, this week has been another crazy one! My mom's birthday was on Tuesday, and my sister and I had surprised her with tickets to see Shania Twain in Des Moines last night. Oh man, it was THE BEST concert I've ever seen. She is such a great performer, and I had forgotten how many great songs she has! My mom and I used to listen to her CDs all the time when I was a kid, so the concert was really an amazing time for us.

Adam and I will be attending another wedding this weekend (I'll be wearing this dress), and we're really excited to see more college friends again. I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are some links from this week...

1. A few good reasons to stop drinking Coke ASAP. (Design Taxi via Cup of Jo)

2. #ILookLikeAnEngineer is a pretty badass movement. (ABC News)

3. How to make your Instagram photos pop. (The Wonder Forest)

4. Two ways to create the perfect cheese plate — we did this last night! (LaurenConrad.com)

5. Would you try this bold color combo? (Vandi Fair)

6. Two-ingredient desserts? Yes please! (My Domaine)

7. There's more than one Song of Summer this year... (Vulture)

8. What is your policy on drinking alone? Do you have one? (Cup of Jo)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top