Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sundress at sunset






By now you all probably know that I love me a good sundress. There was a time in my life (as in, pretty much my whole life up until last year) that I didn't even like dresses. Seems kinda hard to believe since I wear them pretty much exclusively now, huh? But I've learned that when the temperatures are in the 90s and the humidity levels/heat index make it feel more like a constant 105 degrees, an airy sundress is the only way to go.

Seriously guys, I think 95% of every one of my shopping trips this summer has resulted in at least one new sundress in my closet! (insert teeth-baring emoji here)

I wore this sundress to listen to a live band at Penoach Winery, which is one of my favorite things to do in the summer. It was perfect for a warm evening, and once the sun went down I only needed to add a light jacket. I especially love this printed dress from Express because it can be easily transitioned from work to date night, as it's a bit more dressy than many other sundresses. I couldn't find the same pattern I'm wearing here online, but I did find a couple other cute options in the same style, and you might be able to find more prints in stores. But let me say, this dress is sooo comfy! The material is so soft, and I love the mesh detailing at the neckline. You really can't go wrong with it!

What is your go-to summer wardrobe? Any sundress-obsessed girls out there like me??

P.S. the perfect printed sundress, cool summer style and what to wear to a wedding

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top