Friday, August 21, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a fun weekend!

8 links from the week of August 21

TGIF!!! I am so excited to get this weekend started, how about you?! Tonight Adam and I finally get to make a trip out to the Iowa State Fair. We're seeing The Fray and Andy Grammer (and trying lots of foods on sticks). I've been waiting for this for week, so I can't wait to kick off the weekend with such a fun night!

What are your plans for the weekend? I hope you have a great one, and here are some links from this week...

1. This photo series shows the beautiful relationships between mothers and daughters. (Refinery29)

2. I've been researching classic drink recipes for a project at work, and now I really want to try a Mint Julep. Have you had one before? (My Recipes)

3. This home tour is making me crave a house of my own. (Cup of Jo)

4. Have you seen photos of Banksy's new "Dismaland" installation? It's intense... (BBC)

5. I absolutely love marble cutting boards and serving trays right now. (The Kitchn)

6. Trying to keep this quote in mind lately. (Pinterest)

7. Len isn't returning to Dancing With The Stars this season :( Who will everyone boo at now? (Variety)

8. Lace-up flats are insanely trendy right now, but I'm not sure how I feel about them. What do you think? Love or hate? (Glitter Guide)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top