Friday, August 14, 2015

Wandering the Web: Have a super fun weekend!




Happy Friday y'all! How's your week been? Mine has been a little hectic, but I managed to sneak in a little fun here and there. Adam and I went to Zoo Brew at the Blank Park Zoo on Wednesday night, and it was so fun! We'd never gone before, and I haven't been to a zoo since I was about 6, but we had a blast. My favorite exhibits were the giraffes and flamingos :)

Are any of you planning on heading out to the Iowa State Fair? If you are, don't forget to check out my guide here! I hope you all have a fun weekend, and here are some links from this week...

1. Love the look of this DIY ribbon-wrapped chain necklace. (I Spy DIY)

2. What's the most popular way to laugh in your state? (Refinery29)

3. Behind-the-scenes photos of Princess Diana's wedding. Oh, to be royal. (Cosmopolitan)

4. Historical photos with a whimsical twist. (My Modern Met)

5. PB&J ice cream sandwiches!!! (Perpetually Hungry)

6. Yay! Aldo shoes are coming to Target! (Target)

7. "Things that will happen if I don't take my phone out right now." (The New Yorker via Cup of Jo)

8. I just bought this shirt, and it's got me craving fall weather! (Nordstrom)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top