Friday, September 11, 2015

Wandering the Web: Welcome back, fall

Links from around the web the week of September 11.


Happy Friday! I'm extra-excited for this weekend because tomorrow is the Iowa State vs. Iowa football game, which is the biggest game in college football in Iowa. I'll be heading to Ames bright and early tomorrow to tailgate :) Go State!

What are your plans for the weekend? Got football on the brain like me? Whatever you do, I hope you have a great one! Here are some happy links from this week...


2. A peak at Target’s new Threshold collection for fall. Can I have it all? (Glitter Guide)

3. Now this is a couple who knows how to use a waffle iron. (Little Lessons by Chelsea)

4. How to curate your dream closet — great advice here. (The Decorista)

5. Jennifer Lawrence on how she's changed since the first "Hunger Games." (NY Times)

6. Loving Essie's fall nail collection. (The Stripe)

7. I love how he phrased this thought. (Humans of New York)

8. If it's been a tough week, enjoy this smile on me.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top