Thursday, February 4, 2016

spring wish list

Muted neutrals and electric brights for spring 2016.




I have to say, this might be my favorite wish list yet. I am so ready for spring and all the pastels and colors that go along with it. Fall has come and gone, and winter is taking too long... I'm ready to move on to blushes and nudes, textures and airy fabrics, and bright summery nail colors. I've been wearing a lot of muted colors like blush and beige, especially in my makeup (nude lipstick, anyone?), and I'm excited to transition them into spring for a fresh feminine style.

Some of my top favorites on this list include the pink mirrored sunnies, the rose gold watch (only $20!) and this white moto jacket from the Cupcakes and Cashmere collection. I love the juxtaposition of a leather jacket for spring. Pair it with a printed sundress and you've got yourself a match made in sartorial heaven.

What's on your shopping list this spring? Do you prefer muted neutrals and pastels or bolder brights? 

P.S. Last year's spring wish list, last summer's wish list and my favorite nail colors 

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top