Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine's Day goodies: treat yo'self

8 gifts perfect for celebrating you this Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day is this weekend (but you already knew that), and what better way to celebrate the Day of Couples than by treating yourself to a little something special? I'm not much into Valentine's Day, and as you might recall from last year, I believe in self-indulgences. Like a special face mask or a pretty new nail polish.

Whenever I tell people I don't like Valentine's Day, they usually say something along the lines of "But you have a boyfriend!" Like as long as you're in a relationship there is no reason to not love this holiday. *Rolls eyes.* I don't know about you guys, but I feel no different about this holiday than I did three years ago when I was spending it alone with some rom coms and a giant bowl of popcorn. (Which still sounds like heaven in my book.) Adam and I are going to take our normal Love Day route and stay in, watch movies and share a little much-needed R&R. Manicures and facials included (for me at least ;).

P.S. Last year's Valentine's Day gift guide and outfits two ways

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top