Friday, February 19, 2016

Wandering the Web: have a fun weekend!

A beautiful resort getaway, a funny new Instagram account and the most popular earrings of spring


Finally, Friday is here again. Honestly, this week felt like it went by pretty quickly, which is always great. The temperature has been warming up majorly around here (hello, 60 degrees in February!), and I'm very excited to take advantage this weekend. I'm planning to head outside for a few walks and then catch a movie with Adam. He's dying to see Deadpool and I've heard only good thing about it, so I'm getting excited too. Have you seen it yet?

I hope you have a good one, and here are some fun links from the week...

1. I've been seeing these earrings everywhere lately and loving them. (Baublebar)

2. Caitlin's recap of her trip to St. Lucia makes me want to pack up and head to the beach. (Southern Curls & Pearls)

3. Tips on how to undress a woman made me laugh. (Maxim)

4. The (almost) whole cast of Friends reunited for a tribute to director James Burrows, and Ross hasn't changed at all. (Buzzfeed)

5. Hallie's weekly post, Link Love, is one of my favorite reads each week. (Corals + Cognacs)

6. I'm really loving the ombre lip trend right now. Thinking I'll test it out with this white matte pencil first. (NYX and Sephora)

7. Love love love this anti-bullying campaign. (Refinery29)

8. Follow this Instagram account if you need a good laugh. (Instagram)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top