Friday, February 5, 2016

Wandering the Web: ready for some football

Beauty trends, shopping realities and signs you are an older millennial.


Happy Friday! Anyone else excited for the Super Bowl this Sunday? I'm not a fan of either team, but that's never stopped me before! I'm planning to make a lot of unhealthy food, watch what Coldplay can do for the halftime show, and see which brands have the best commercials. Do any of you have big plans for the game? Or just the weekend in general? Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a great one.

1. Loving these ideas for alternative Valentine's Day plans. (Cup of Jo)

2. How to stand in heels. (Who What Wear)

3. Signs you're an older millennial. (Buzzfeed)

4. My latest beauty obsession: learning how to wear brown lipstick. (Bustle)

5. How returns really affect the retail industry. (The Washington Post)

6. Did you tune in to Grease: Live on Sunday night? (Vulture)

7. My favorite facial cleansing brush just got a new design update and I want it! (Refinery29)

8. Spending my free time trying to master different smokey eye techniques. (Lulu's)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top