Wednesday, February 17, 2016

best of the red carpet: Grammys

My favorite looks from the 2016 Grammys red carpet


I have to say, there weren't too many styles on the Grammys red carpet that caused me to stop and take a second look. Don't get me wrong, everyone looked beautiful and stunning as per usual. But I just didn't have my usual oh-my-gosh-do-you-see-what-she's-wearing moment. Here are the looks that I did love though:


Taylor Swift from the 2016 Grammys red carpet

One of my favorite looks from the night was Taylor Swift's colorblock two-piece ensemble by Versace. Although, I liked it better before I saw the mile-high slit in the front. Full maxi skirts are so pretty. (And what did you all think about her new hair?!)

Anna Kendrick from the 2016 Grammys red carpet

Anna Kendrick looked stunning in this black Emanuel Ungaro gown. And you know I have a thing for classy cutouts.

Kaley Cuoco from the 2016 Grammys red carpet

Kaley Cuoco dazzled in a white Naeem Khan jumpsuit with a sleek cutout and low neck. Still loving her short hair, too!

Ellie Goulding from the 2016 Grammys red carpet


Ellie Goulding was pretty in pink (had to) in a spring-like Stella McCartney gown with a beaded back. I loved how delicate and feminine her look was.


Jack Antonoff from the 2016 Grammys red carpet

Switching up a little here to show off this amazing black and gray suit worn by Jack Antonoff.

Meghan Trainor from the 2016 Grammys red carpet

Meghan Trainor was a vision in her black beaded Michael Costello gown and new red hair.

Did you watch the Grammys? What was your favorite moment? Which looks from the red carpet did you like best? 

P.S. My red carpet favorites from the Golden Globes

Photos from Us Weekly and Vogue. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top