Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Instagram roundup No. 13

Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Naked Dolly lipstick

Happy Tuesday, friends! Sorry for being a little MIA last week, but between a(nother) cold and some blah feelings, I felt it was time for an unanticipated tech detox. But I'm back with another little Instagram roundup to get things going here again! First up: two beauty products I'm currently obsessed with. I bought this Too Faced eye shadow primer on a friend's recommendation, and I don't think I'll ever use anything else! And this Naked Dolly Too Faced lipstick had been on my wish list for a while, and I finally splurged. I need to get a good lip liner for it, but the color is beautiful!


The highs and best moments of February

Back in February, my mom and her husband took off for Jamaica (lucky ducks!) and left me in charge of their house and dogs. I've had puppy fever ever since! The little wiener dog, Oscar, is my new buddy :)

Best beauty buys and shopping tips from February

This chambray is one of my new favorite shirts, especially paired with my best nude lipstick (Nudestix pencil in Whisper) and some statement earrings. The shirt and earrings both came from Versona, on sale, but aren't online anymore.

High moments and favorite things from February

I've been reading a lot lately (the benefit of part-time employment ;) and after a few psychological thrillers I'm ready for something lighter. Anyone have any good recommendations? I'll be reviewing what I've read in the upcoming weeks here on the blog.

My favorite workout gear from February

As I've been working out more this year, I've been investing in new exercise gear — both for motivational and practical purposes. These Express tights are so soft and form-flattering, and I am in love with these Nikes that I got on sale at the outlet store. Next on my list: cute sports bras!

Where to play old school arcade games in central Iowa

Adam and I have been trying to get out and do more, in terms of both being active and just mixing up our normal date nights. A few weeks ago we went with another couple to check out the Old School Arcade, and we had so much fun! I learned how to play Burger Time, but my favorites are Ms. PacMan and Galaga. Oh, and the milkshakes they make there :)

The best fitness gear deals

Aerie has some of the best tights for working out. These are my favorite pair, and they are incredibly comfortable and flattering. The top is from Old Navy's sale section — a must-do if you're looking for inexpensive workout clothes. Their sizes run a little big though, so size down; I'm actually wearing an extra small and I'm usually a medium.

Best beauty buys from February

And finally, another shot of my latest makeup obsession: nude lips. This one (Laura Mercier in Milky Way) is actually a light brown, and it's really flattering — even on my light skin tone! I think it makes me look a little older, which is great for my baby face ;)

I hope you all have a great week, and feel free to look through my past Instagram roundups if you're interested.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top