Friday, March 25, 2016

Wandering the Web: Happy Easter!

Unusual wedding themes, the most 90s problem ever, and a few pranks to play next week.


Oh, hello again! Fridays really are the best, aren't they? Especially when Friday is pay day, and there's a major sale at your favorite store, am I right? ;) Let's just say I've sufficiently killed my budget for the month of March...oops! So that's what I'll be doing this weekend — how about you? Any fun plans for the first full weekend of spring? No matter what you do, I hope you have a good one, and here are some links I liked this week:

1. Photos of beautiful and unusual wedding themes. (Apartment Therapy)

2. Funny tweets in honor of Twitter's 10th anniversary this week. (The Blonde Salad)

3. Loooove this quirky manicure. (Because I'm Addicted)

4. Express is offering 40% off in select stores and online, and I have my eye on several items! Excuse me while I apologize to my wallet ;)

5. Can't get enough of this blogger's beautiful Instagram shots lately! (The Darling Detail)

6. Hashtag 90s problems. (Esquire)

7. Speaking of the 90s, what are your thoughts on the choker trend? (LaurenConrad.com)

8. And in case you needed any ideas for April Fools Day... (Buzzfeed)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top