Friday, March 18, 2016

Wandering the Web: have a fun weekend!



Happy Fridayyy! I have the whole weekend off, and I'm ready to both relax and spend some time catching up on all my to-do lists. Are you doing anything fun this weekend? There's a little snow in the forecast, but I won't let that stop me from partaking in a little post-St. Paddy's Day fun ;) I hope you have a good one, and here's what I'm reading this week...

1. Mint Julep milkshakes are the perfect thing for St. Paddy's Day weekend. (A Beautiful Mess)

2. Penguin bar, anyone? (Apartment Therapy)

3. The most influential people on the Internet. (Time)

4. Why you should skip the post-wedding honeymoon. (The Everygirl)

5. Eight tips for taking beautiful photos. (Cup of Jo)

6. A '90s boy band SyFy movie is coming out...for real. (Cosmopolitan)

7. Interesting tips on how to raise a more confident child. (Business Insider)

8. Dancing With The Stars starts again on Monday night, and I am beyond excited to watch Antonio Brown crush it every week! Will you watch? (ABC)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top