Tuesday, March 22, 2016

transitional spring fashion







I should just title this post "Mom Style," because that's what everyone keeps calling this dress and these sandals... But I don't care because I love them both! I found them (and the sweater) unexpectedly while I went with a friend to check out the 40% off sale at Old Navy last weekend. Talk about a great deal! This linen dress is so pretty and perfect for spring/summer, and I can't explain my current obsession with flats like these ones. And for less than $15, can you blame me?

I'm planning to wear this outfit for Easter Sunday since it's supposed to be a little chilly here in Iowa, but also it's the perfect dress for a spring picnic or an afternoon by the lake, don't you think? Old Navy is still offering up to 40% off women's dresses, in case you're still looking for a good one to wear this weekend. I also shared two similar linen dresses that I love in my newsletter yesterday — if you're not getting it, sign up here!

P.S. 8 great wedges for summer, my spring wish list and my favorite nude lipsticks

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top