Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Favorite Spring Nail Colors Vol. 2

Five hues that will give you the perfect manicures for spring

Five hues that will give you the perfect manicures for spring

Five hues that will give you the perfect manicures for spring


If there's one accessory I don't think I could ever go without, it's nail polish. I love the look of clean, polished nails, especially when I get to use fun, bold hues. While I love a good dark nail, I am more than ready to trade navy for teal and red for pink. Even if you don't use a lot of color in your wardrobe, your nails are the perfect place to add a little rainbow effect. I've been gravitating toward blues and cool tones for my nails this spring, but here are five colors that are for sure going to be making repeat appearances this season.

Zoya lacquer in Jo. The metallic finish on this dusty blue gives it the perfect amount of shine for spring. It's pretty and light and girly, and it goes with just about every other color. I love it when I want something cool and unassuming. It's pretty without drawing too much attention, and I love the Zoya line for it's long-lasting formula.

CND Vinylux in Cream Puff. White will always be a staple in my manicure arsenal now, because it just looks so clean and modern. I like white when I want a minimal look for my nails, and it's always fun to play around with nail art. The CND polish coats well, while other white polishes can leave streaks or need three layers just to stand out.

OPI polish in Miami Beet. I love a good dark pink for spring and summer. Brights are fun, but I like the sophistication of going a little bit deeper with the classic hue. It seems to match everything, and it's never a bad choice for toes, either! Plus, it looks good on all skin tones — even before you've had a chance to work on that tan ;)

Essie mirror metallics in Penny Talk. This rose gold metallic polish is a classic, and it's so fun to use with other colors as an accent nail for an unexpected pop. The bronze finish even reminds me of an elevated take on the classic nude polish. It's a good choice for classic, simple look.

Julep nail color in Dianna. Since I love cool tones, this bluish-green has been a favorite lately. It's pretty and fun without being too "out there" for everyday wear. I love wearing it on my toes because it looks great with sandals; the color pops against both tan and black! And I love the Julep formula — it goes on thick but smooth and lasts for several days.

What are your favorite nail colors for spring? Any recommendations for me to try? I'd love to know!

P.S. Read all my past nail color posts here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top