Friday, April 15, 2016

Wandering the Web: Have a sunny weekend

Party essentials, the problem with superhero movies and pink lipsticks perfect for summer.

Happy Fridayyy! You know what? I can't even say I've been waiting for the weekend that much because we're finally feeling summer in the air here in Des Moines, and that makes me happy enough. Patio season, here I come! But really, because I will definitely be sitting on a patio and sipping some sort of cocktail tonight ;)

I hope you all have a great weekend, and enjoy the sunshine! Here are some links I liked this week...

1. Anyone else pumped for the new Suicide Squad movie coming out this year?! (Refinery 29)

2. Speaking of...here's the problem with superhero movies. Interesting read. (NY Times)

3. Just added this dress to my cart. (Asos)

4. Have you seen Elizabeth Banks' new site, WhoHaha? Down the hilarious rabbit hole we go... (WhoHaha)

5. Party essentials for your next soiree. (Domino)

6. Have no fear pizza lovers, you can make your own pizza oven. That's right, oven. (Esquire)

7. Julianne Moore makes some interesting and enlightening points about gun control. (Lenny)

8. These pink lipsticks are so pretty and perfect for summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top