Friday, April 8, 2016

Wandering the Web: Have a fun weekend!

A beautiful idea for an art wall, a healthy snack to curb cravings, and the perfect makeup primer there ever was


Happy Friday, y'all! This week has been cold and dreary here in Iowa, and I am so happy it's finally over. This weekend Adam and I will be staying busy with birthdays, going away parties, shopping trips and probably some other things I've already forgotten. The next few days are going to fly by, but I'm excited for them nonetheless! What do all of you have planned for the weekend?

I hope you have a good one, and here are some links I liked this week...

1. Currently starving as I write this, so naturally I'm drooling over these buffalo chicken bowls. (Pretty Providence)

2. Just tried this makeup primer for the first time and LOVE it. I'll have a full blog post on it soon! (Nordstrom)

3. Have you heard the average cost of a wedding in the U.S. these days? Um, no thank you. (Who What Wear)

4. Loving this idea for a statement art wall. (A Beautiful Mess)

5. Think you're smarter than a teenager? Probably not. (Business Insider)

6. Makeup hacks for the lazy girls — aka, all of us. (The Everygirl)

7. This dress looks stunning, don't you think? (Cupcakes and Cashmere)

8. Ellen's monologue in response to the new "Religious Freedom Bill" in Mississippi was absolutely wonderful. (Refinery 29)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top