Friday, April 22, 2016

Wandering the Web: have a wonderful weekend

Yard games to play this summer, an inspiring message about goals, and chocolate lasagna.


Happy Friday lovelies! It's been rainy all week here in Des Moines and today is the first day it's supposed to be dry and sunny, so you know I'm excited. This weekend Adam and I are headed to Iowa City for a 5k race (and by race I mean leisurely walk for me ;). I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and here are some links I liked this week...

1. Twenty-seven yard games to play this summer. Especially love #24! (Buzzfeed)

2. Loved this inspirational message from Jessi. (The Darling Detail)

3. Just bought this Bite Beauty lipstick in "Dragonfruit" and am completely obsessed. (Sephora)

4. I love the fun simplicity of tassel wall hangings. (Bloglovin)

5. Chocolate + lasagna? Yes please. (OMG Chocolate Desserts)

6. The most anticipated films of the summer. (Forbes)

7. These would certainly dazzle on a night out. (ayucicca.tumblr.com)

8. And lastly, RIP Prince. (Vulture)

P.S. Thank you so much for your comments and kind words on this post. I know a lot of you are feeling or have felt the same way, and I'm so happy and appreciative to hear that my words resonated with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top