Friday, November 21, 2014

Wandering the Web: Have a beautiful weekend










What are you doing this weekend? I think we're going to check out the Christmas light setup for Make-a-Wish on Saturday, and then hopefully the rest of the weekend will be pretty laid back and relaxing. I'm so excited to have a break from classes next week, but I've got a lot of work to do on final projects and exams, so I can't let myself spend too much time lounging around.

I should probably get ahead on my workouts since this year we have two dinners on Thanksgiving day (yes, two!) — but I'm about to win a record for longest time away from the gym, and I wouldn't want to ruin my streak ;)

Hopefully you're gearing up to relax for a day or two yourself over the holiday, and here are a few links to help with your Internet-surfing:

1. Kristen Bell teamed up with Straight No Chaser to make a new generation-relevant Christmas song called "Text Me Merry Christmas," and you have to listen to it. (Refinery 29)

2. A look inside the closets of six L.A. fashion bloggers. (Refinery 29)

3. How beautiful is this cork board world map? Would be fun to fill with photos of your travels. (Anthropologie)

4. Obama (kind of) talks about his plan for immigration and how "we were once strangers, too." (New York Magazine)

5. A new eyeliner trend that's not actually eyeliner... Say what? (Refinery 29)

6. How to get ready for a party in five minutes, how to look great even with a hangover, and how to look fresh after a long flight. (A Cup of Jo)

Have a wonderful (and tasty) Thanksgiving week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top