Friday, November 28, 2014

Wandering the Web: Happy Thanksgiving weekend!




Are you all pleasantly stuffed with delicious turkey and pumpkin pie? I am. Our two dinners yesterday both had such amazing food, but I actually did a pretty good job at not letting myself eat all the food ;)

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? It's supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow here! We're going to tailgate, so I'm extremely happy by that forecast. But first, I have to get through a day of work (yes, on Black Friday). So here are some fun links from around the web this week:

1. Right now I'm loving these interchangeable Kate Spade watches. They're the perfect transition from work to party. (Nordstrom)

2. A Thanksgiving dinner made out of balloons, because why not? It's adorable. (The Kitchn)

3. If you need something to do besides shopping this weekend, check out one of the many new movies in theaters now. I just saw Hunger Games and loved it, and I really want to see The Imitation Game. (Vulture)

4. Jimmy Fallon and Rashida Jones sang a holiday medley of 2014's most popular songs on The Tonight Show last night, and it. Was. Epic. (Today)

5. Have you seen these Polaroid instant digital cameras? I would love to have one of these for scrapbooking! (Anthropologie)

6. Thanksgiving has now become "Gray Thursday," because people can't wait to hit those great sales... Even when there's 8 inches of snow. (New York Times)

Have a lovely (and warmer!) weekend :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top