Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Winter-ready accessories









Well, the first snow finally made its way to Iowa. I was the tiniest bit happy about it when I first looked out my window...but that all went away when I stepped outside and the wind whipped my freshly curled hair in a mess around my face while I was brushing the snow off my car windows. It's too early for snow!

But since I can't really fight it, I decided to look at new gloves and hats. Here are a few of my favorite combinations from the items above.



Look One: These leather gloves (in oxblood, of course) are sophisticated and edgy at the same time, but I especially love them with the pom-pom stocking hat because it softens the look a bit.



Look Two: I love mittens; they're just so big and cozy and adorable. The aztec patterns on these ones are fun and bold, so I paired them with a plain black beanie that wouldn't overpower the look.



Look Three: I like the little bow on these simple but classic black gloves. Put together with a long red beanie, you've got just the right amount of girlie style without being over the top with embellishments.

What are your favorite styles?

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top