Friday, November 14, 2014

Wandering the Web: Celebration weekend



Happy Friday, everyone! Do you have any big plans for the weekend? Adam and I will be dating for a year on Sunday, so we are celebrating by going to dinner at this new restaurant tonight and throwing a party with our friends on Saturday night. Maybe it's cheesy, but I love celebrating these milestones, especially with someone as wonderful as Adam :)

1. This bike trail was inspired by Vincent Van Gogh's "The Starry Night," and it's so beautiful. (My Modern Met)

2. "Why I can't wait to be a fat bride," really makes you think about society's beliefs and the strong people who can actually overcome them. (The Guardian)

3. I bought these black flats a few weeks ago, and I am in love! I wear them all the time, and they go with almost everything. Now I'm thinking the blue ones look gorgeous too... (Kohl's)

4. I love wine. This list of Trader Joe's wines will be very helpful in deciding which one to take to my family's Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house. (The Kitchn)

5. I'm obsessing over these gorgeous black and white grid pants from ASOS. I'll be ordering mine after work tonight — while they are still 20 percent off! (ASOS)

6. Last night Adam and I had an argument about... New Balance sneakers, of all things. He thinks they are all awful and better left to the 1980s, while I think they can be really stylish. I especially like these and this look. Do you have a strong opinion about New Balance?

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top