Friday, December 5, 2014

Wandering the Web: It's finally December!




Happy Friday, friends! Have I mentioned lately how happy I am that it's finally December? There is so much going on this month! I'm working on final projects and studying for exams now, and then...I graduate! I'm so excited to move onto the next chapter of my life. Even though I'll miss the fun and freedom of college, I'm really looking forward to a more regular schedule (and that regular paycheck — am I right?).

Anyway, this weekend I'm doing a little Christmas shopping with my mom and sister, an after-hours party for work and hopefully a relaxing day of football on Sunday. Oh, and some homework sprinkled in there of course ;)

Here are a few interesting links I found this week:

1. This girl tried paper-bag speed dating...and it sucked. (The Cut)

2. The director of Mockingjay talks about working with Jennifer Lawrence and Philip Seymour Hoffman. (Vulture)

3. Pastel armpit hair is a thing girls are doing now. (Refinery 29)

4. Cheryl Strayed talks about her book, the movie and what she wants to teach her children. (Vulture)

5. Ever wonder how those multimillion-dollar Victoria's Secret bras are made? (Refinery 29)

6. This hot cocoa bar would be such a great addition to a holiday party. (Sugar and Charm)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top