Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Weekend shopping roundup



Express is having a great sale on dresses, so I just ordered this black one (for only $40!) to wear on New Year's Eve. I really wanted to get this purple version to add a little color to my closet, but they didn't have my size in stock. Must be a sign that black is my color ;)

I love the style and feel of this dress. I already have it in the navy blue sparkle, and it's just so comfy! It's so easy to throw on, and I always feel great when I wear it. That's why I couldn't resist getting another one when the price was so good.



These pearl studs are also on the way, because I've been dying to try out this double-sided earring look for a while. I can't wait to get them in the mail next week — along with all the Christmas presents I bought over the weekend :)

I'm also loving this floral dress from ASOS (Maybe add it to the Christmas list? ;), and these new earrings from Forever 21. I've been looking at these earrings for weeks, and I finally just bought them while I was picking up a few gifts. Now I can't stop wearing them!

What trends have you been wanting to try lately? Leave your comments below!

(Images via Express)

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top