Monday, December 1, 2014

The perfect Christmas playlist


Happy Monday lovelies! It's finally December! Has everyone else been listening to Christmas music for weeks already? Or is that just me? ;)

Well, whether you already have your Christmas playlist perfected or it's in need of a tune-up, I put together a list of my favorite holiday tunes. (In no particular order, because that would have been impossible...)


My love for Christmas music is somewhat inexplicable, even to me. I've always loved it, but now I look forward to listening to it weeks before the holiday season. Is that weird? (Probably.) Christmas songs are so romantic — which, I have to say, I don't fully understand, but I still love it.

What are your favorites? Leave your comments below! I'm always looking to expand my already ridiculously long playlist.

P.S. If you haven't already heard Kristen Bell and Straight No Chaser's new "Text Me Merry Christmas" on the radio, you should give it a listen. It's super catchy and pretty amusing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top