Thursday, January 15, 2015

Spring-time shopping: girly vibes

spring time favorites shopping wish list on miscelenious


Maybe it's my mind's way of pushing through the last part of winter and grasping for any part of the spring warmth soon to come, but my tastes this month have shifted to a brighter, floral and generally more girly style.

1. Audrey Hepburn book (Amazon) 2. Mini bluetooth speaker (Urban Outfitters) 3. Kate Spade jewelry box (Nordstrom) 4. Gold lip stain mug (Shop Bop) 5. Gem drop earrings (Bauble Bar) 6. iPhone 6 case (Amazon) 7. Happiest girls pouch (Nordstrom) 8. Kate Spade notebook set (Nordstrom) 9. Textured flats (Express) 10. Opal gum drop necklace (Bauble Bar) 11. NARS satin lip pencil in Yu (Sephora) 12. Gold bar midi ring set (ILY Couture) 13. Kate Spade leather handbag (Nordstrom)

First on my list is that gorgeous set of midi rings. I found them on Hello Fashion's blog yesterday and ordered them last night. Second is this pink lip pencil. I went to Sephora last weekend to find a new pink lipstick and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since, so I'll definitely be going back soon to buy it. And even though I love ankle boots, my feet are so looking forward to wearing cute flats again, like this fun pair from Express.

There is so much great stuff on my wish list right now, and it makes me think back to this ;)

What's on your shopping list right now? Are you looking forward to updating your wardrobe for spring? Leave your comments at the bottom!

Related: fall favorites, Christmas wish list and statement necklaces

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top