Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Shopping haul




If you read my springtime favorites post two weeks ago, you probably know how I've been itching to spice up my wardrobe. After finding a few great sales, I pulled the trigger and ordered some great new pieces. Here's the breakdown:

Express:

Double pearl bracelet. I'm not a big bracelet person, but I do love pearls. This one was on sale for less than $10 so I thought I'd give it a try.

Black shimmery scarf. I've had my eye on this one for a while, but I wasn't about to pay full price for it. I've been wearing it on repeat since it arrived.

Green blouse. All my tops seem to be either tank tops or sweaters, so I thought it was time I expanded into some new styles. This one is really comfy and looks great with a skirt and black skinnies.

Silver necklace. I've been going heavy on the gold lately, so I chose the silver in this necklace, which I love. Bonus: It looks great with the green top.

Black sequin cami. I have this in white too, and love how they add a fun peek-a-boo element to sheer tops.

Baublebar:

Pearl ring. This is another one I've been looking at for a while, and I finally decided to order it. Have I mentioned I love pearls?

Gold ear jackets. Unique earrings are my kryptonite right now, and these ones are fabulous. They were practically in my ears the second I took them out of the box.

ILY Couture:

Box earrings. These finally came in the mail yesterday, and I put them on immediately after opening. I'm pleased to say they are even better than I anticipated! I'll definitely get my money's worth out of them!

Barred ring set. I put these ones on my spring favorites because I wear rings more than any other jewelry, so I know these will be on heavy rotation.

Have you been hitting the end-of-season sales lately? Do you have your eye on anything fun? I'd love to hear :)

Related: January favorites, weekend shopping and statement necklaces.

4 comments :

  1. I am also such a big fan of pearls - I just can't resist! I'm reallllly trying to save money right now so I haven't been shopping much, but I do enjoy living vicariously through other people's purchases ;)

    xx Kathryn
    http://www.throughthethicket.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll probably be taking a break from the mall now, too... :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the color of that green blouse and the rings are so pretty! Great haul :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Let me just say, it hasn't disappointed! :)

      Delete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top