Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Vests are having a moment


First, let me say I have a terrible fear of vests thanks to my tragic middle school years when one of my favorite outfits was a T-shirt under a red fleece vest. (Pause for cringing and laugh-induced choking.) I know, I've had some regrettable fashion choices in my time.

Needless to say, I've stayed far, far away from vests in the years since. But they are back in a big way. I saw girls on campus wearing them daily, and this blog post is dedicated to them.

Some of them look so great — but I'm just not sure I can pull it off myself. Especially with the Red Vest Incident of 2004 still haunting me...

What do you think? Would you (or have you already) tried the vest trend? Or do you have your own bad vest stories? I'd love to hear...

(Image via all things katie marie)

2 comments :

  1. Vests were also 'having a moment' from 1990-1993. I made my own reversible vest - purple & black plaid on one side WITH fringe that I wore with a black turtleneck. So hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so you're fashion sense was tip-top from the very beginning ;) I'd love for that outfit to make a comeback.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

 
Back to Top