Wednesday, December 2, 2015

all I want for Christmas...

Lipsticks, candles and baubles - oh my!



I love making gift guides, so naturally I had to continue this year's series with a little wish list of my own ;) And of course my Christmas list would have three types of lipsticks on it...is anyone surprised? Even though there are many things I could add to my list for my kitchen or apartment in general, I still believe that presents are a time for giving things that people want as opposed to what they need. Most people will buy needs before wants, so I think it's nice to surprise them with gifts they might not go out an buy for themselves. Aka, this fun pajama shirt, glitter pumps and a fun movie that I love.

What's on your wish list this Christmas? Are you asking for more "wants" or "needs" this year? 

P.S. Last year's wish list, a gift guide for her and a gift guide for him

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top