Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Instagram Roundup No. 10

My life in November, via Instagram

Happy first day of December! Is anyone else freaking out just a little bit that Christmas is only 24 days away? Just me? Well, even if I am (slightly) overwhelmed with all I have to do before the holiday hits, I'm still excited for December. And for this Instagram roundup! November has been a great month, and here are some of the highlights...
This leather skirt above is one of my favorite pieces for winter, and I can't wait to dress it up with other outfits this month. I think a sequin top is definitely in the future for this baby ;)

My life in November, via Instagram

I am obsessed with candles this year, and this one from Target is my current favorite. I'll be honest, I really only picked it up because it's called "snuggly sweater," but it actually smells amazing! It really makes my room smell and feel cozy like I'm wrapped up in a big sweater.

My life in November, via Instagram

The best thing about working at Versona is getting a first look at the inventory when it comes in each week, which is exactly how I spotted (and fell in love with) these long silver earrings! Statement earrings are pretty much the only reason I'll put my hair up, and these ones are definitely a good excuse!

My life in November, via Instagram

I absolutely love the cooler temps we've had this fall — and the lack of snow thus far! I haven't had to break out my winter coat yet, but I have been wearing all my coziest scarves, including this one made by my talented mama! It's the softest thing ever. (P.S. Wearing my favorite NARS lipstick in "Scarlet Empress" in both this picture and the one above it...amazing how much difference lighting makes, am I right?!)

My life in November, via Instagram

I wrote a travel guide to Des Moines for Susannah of Feast + West last month and had such a blast making it. I love this city so much, and I never get tired of talking about it and all the things to do here. If you're heading this way anytime soon, be sure to check out my guide!

My life in November, via Instagram

Adam and I celebrated two years of dating in November with a weekend in downtown Des Moines. We went to the Beer, Wine and Food Expo for the first time and had such a fun time. If you ever have the chance to go, I highly recommend it. Endless samples of amazing cheese and wine — the essentials ;)

My life in November, via Instagram

Now I have to share one of the most impressive beauty buys I've found, possibly ever. I picked up this mascara (because I saw it on one of the Katy Perry Covergirl commercials...so sue me!) and was absolutely blown away by it! I have naturally long lashes, so length has always been the easy part with mascara for me, but volume is always the trick because it looks like I have about 6 eyelashes... Anyway, this stuff actually makes a huge difference in how thick they look! It's amazing, and it's less than $10. CAN'T. BEAT. THAT.

My life in November, via Instagram

Of course I had to share another photo of my fabulous apple pie in honor of Thanksgiving. I didn't get around to making it again since I was sick, but there's always Christmas!

My life in November, via Instagram

Added a new product to my NARS collection, thanks to the wonderful @narsissist, and now I'm in love even more! NARS is one of my top favorite brands for lipstick, so I'm really excited to give this navy eye shadow pencil a try!

My life in November, via Instagram

And to end on the happiest of notes, a photo of the most amazing breakfast made by my wonderful boyfriend. If only this could happen every day... :)

Follow along on Instagram for all the glittery fun coming in December! I hope you all have a great day, and a great month!

P.S. Instagram roundups No. 9No. 8No. 7No. 6No. 5No. 4No. 3No. 2 and No. 1

No comments :

Post a Comment

What do you think?

 
Back to Top